Get answers to some of the most common questions related to apprenticeships.
This section has information about:
- how to decide whether an apprenticeship is right for you
- how to start an apprenticeship
- how to get a loan from the government to help with your costs while training
- when you or your employer can cancel your apprenticeship, and what you must do
- how to get a copy of your trade papers
- when to update details on your training contract and how to do it.
Employers of apprentices
Find out how to employ an apprentice, including how to find one and get an incentive to take them on.
Updated 25 June 2018